Committed to being God’s House of Prayer!
We exist to encourage the church to pray, both individually and corporately.
“These I will bring to My holy mountain and make them joyful in My
house of prayer. Their offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on My altar;
for My house will be called a house of prayer for all people”
The Upper Room:
The Prayer Team invites you to join the church’s new prayer initiative. The Upper Room of Prayer located on the third floor above the office is operational. It houses the inner court—a prayer chapel, and an outer chamber dedicated to organizing for prayer. This anteroom provides materials needed to know the prayer issues of our church, community, and nation.
There you will find:
- A rolodex which organizes timely prayer requests and spiritual decrees
- A prayer journal to record prayers and answers which provide valuable encouragement to our church body
- Note cards and envelops to send notes of encouragement to those for whom you have prayed
A dedicated team of prayer warriors is working to get this initiative going, but we need many more motivated, dedicated partners who will catch this vision and commit to being an ever growing team to propel our church to God’s call for us to be a house of prayer.
The Goal of the Prayer Ministry:
- To educate the church about the importance and necessity of prayer
- To provide a quiet place of refuge for people to come God
- To conduct bimonthly prayer meetings on the first and third Saturdays from 8-9am
- To call the Church to dedicated prayer vigils as needed
What is an intercessory prayer warrior?
- One who loves the Lord with all his heart, mind, and spirit
- One who is willing to listen and be led by the Holy Spirit
- One who has a heart after God’s own heart
- One who seeks God on behalf of someone else
- One who willing spend time praying on the behalf of another
Church Office, 989-6136